InfoRape

Rants about intrusive government control freaks.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Welcome to InfoRape

Inforape is the gathering of personal information, by government agencies, for the express purpose of building a dossier on law-abiding citizens. (Notice the small "c" in citizen? More on this in another entry.) This growing tendency of government to want control of every aspect of life is intolerable and after being thourghly "inforaped", I feel so dirty about volunteering any information, ever again!

Having said that, I will continue this blog for as long as I can... or until the Jack-booted authorities break into my computer and scramble my hard drive. Or, perhaps they will just break down my door and take the thing! I hear that assasination of embarrassing people is a new favorite solution in government circles. (Constitutionally Guaranteed Rights are only for the "haves" and the "have mores", as "President Select Bush" likes to call his privileged few.)

I recently found out that homeless people cannot get a driver's license or a Post Office Box unless they lie about having a permanent residence on the applications. I guess all those displaced hurricane victims in Florida had better turn in their Driver’s Licenses and cancel their Post Office Boxes, or risk arrest!

More rants later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home