InfoRape

Rants about intrusive government control freaks.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Terrorist Threat, or Free Speech?

What ever happened to Bush's neighbor who fired a gun into the air and threatened the lives of Cindy Sheehan and the other anti-war protesters? When interviewed, Larry Mattlage said he wanted the protesters to know that it was "the opening of dove season... if you know what I mean!"

Now, apparently, threatening the lives of those who disagree with Bush is not a crime in Texas! But, I fully expect the secret service will be knocking on my door for asking the following question: What would happen to me if I were to say, "I'd like to use the bushes for target practice."?

A very benign statement, not even close to the veiled threat of Larry's, but because I don't love Dubbya, I'm sure the shit is going to hit the fan! I'll let you know what happens to me... if I'm not locked away without charges, hearings, or outside contacts, by this illegal administration!

1 Comments:

  • At September 24, 2005 at 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheney aneurysm surgery a success
    Vice President Dick Cheney had surgery on Saturday to repair aneurysms on the back of both knees.
    This is a very informative blog! The stuffs you talked about are very enlightening.

    Initial Public Offering ( IPO ) is also a topic that might be of interest to your readers (well, I for one). I hope you can discuss Initial Public Offering ( IPO ) some other time.

    More power and keep on blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home